I've created a child class of osgGA::TerrainManipulator that restricts the
camera so that its up vector cannot tilt sideways (no camera banking). This
only allows for operations like zooming in, rotating the scene around the
intersection of the screen's centerpoint with the model and pure
translation. This is pretty similar to what 3D mapping applications allow
to do with the mouse.

Christian