Hi Community,

I am aware that this question is not that much related to OSG (maybe?) but
I count that on the list there are good GLSL engineers.

I am facing issues with enabling this extension ''GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64".
It is enabled in my shaders '#extension GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 : enable',
but for some reason I get this following error:

'GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64' : extension is disable or not available

Using GLview I see the extension present and enabled - did some tests with
other applications and all works, just can not make it work with OSG

Any clue?

Thanks a bunch as always !!!

Cheers,
Nick