Hi Robert, hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your help so far Robert, I hope you have a good trip in Germany!

Sebastian, thanks for your help, I understand what you mean. Because I used 0's
for my texture mapping I was binding "void". That's why it appeared black.

On your example, I got the two textures mixed (blended). It seems to be the
expected result from what I understand of the code.

So my conclusion is, using multiples texture does not work as I expected! :)
Actually I over-complicated the things.

I wanted to have multiples different textures not mixed (or blended) on a same
geometry such as doing floor tiles
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcelain_tile#/media/File:Chinese_porcelain_tiles,_Cochin_synagogue.jpg).
 But with this method, this is not possible to have one texture on a side and
another texture on another side. Am I right?

So I ended up with using one geometry per texture and it worked as expected.

Thanks for your patience!

Florian