Hi Milles25
If I understand you correctly you want to compute differences between fragment
props. Your approach seams very CPU intensive and GPU redondant (you compute 2
times interpolants of your VS out attrib).
You should use pingpong Render2Texture in order to store previous frame
fragment props and then access it throught texture sampling in the current
frame.
It would be a lot more efficient.

attach tex1 to main camera
sample tex2 in your FS