Thanks Bjorn for the osg-3rdparty-cmake project. It really helped alot. I got
stuck on getting libtiff working with osg though and found out after banging my
head against the wall for quite some time with the version linked to from the
readme on github: libtiff(dot)org

Not sure if that site is getting moved or something but the last tested version
you mention, 4.0.6 is not available from that site and there's many broken
links on libtiff(dot)org. I actually got 4.0.6 from
herelinuxfromscratch(dot)com which I found searching for libtiff and 4.0.6
(can't post links)

I thought I could build libtiff myself from libtiff site (v 3.8.2) but I failed
to get rid of linking errors when building osg using it. I tried to build dlls
for libtiff but I failed to get rid of the linking problems.

When switching to v4.0.6 from the link above, it worked right away. Maybe
something to note in the readme on github for others that come across the
project.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Björn