Am 2/17/2017 um 1:35 PM schrieb Johny Canes:
Hi,

The forum is great for complaining about your problems, but it is a bit of an
unmoderated mess. You'd be better off launching a Stack Overflow site made just
for OSG.
Can you elaborate, what kind of moderation you miss? Currently I'm the only active moderator and can perform only basic tasks in my free-time. There is simply no more time for me than for the spam-filtering, basic user administration etc. And I second Robert's opinion. Splitting time between two support channels won't work for me either.

Basically most of the oldies here prefer the mailing list anyways, which is attached to the forum. So help in terms of long-term forum moderation is always welcome.

Cheers
Sebastian

Thank you!

Cheers,