Hi Nickolai,

On 17 August 2017 at 22:35, Nickolai Medvedev <raizel....@yandex.ru> wrote:

> > It's a stack trace rather than console output is what we need to start
> looking at the cause of the crash.
>

> There is nothing in the console.

All three log files you created are console output, it's all output to
std::cout an std::cerr.  I can only guess you used VIsulStudio to capture
the output, it's all console output though,

Again what I really need is a stack trace, at this point we only know that
crashes on your system somewhere in the StatsHandler.cpp.

FYI, it doesn't crash for me under Linux, so I'm not able to recreate the
crash myself, which means I need feedback from yourself and others in the
community that can reproduce the crash.

> > Do you mean the CMakeLists.txt changes relating to GL.in?
>

> Yes.

Did forcing the recreation of GL work?

> > Did this happen with 3.4.0 or OSG master?
>
> No. With 3.4.1 branch.

I'll review StatsHandler.cpp changes between 3.4.1 and 3.4.0, this might
provide some clues.