Hi Antiro,

I'd start of with a simple viewer that simply adds the aliasing and adds a shader. If the problem remains, we could try to take a look into the minimal example.

Cheers
Sebastian
Hi Sebastian,

I'm using the latest stable version from git (which is indeed 3.4.something).
I applied it to the camera of the viewer. Should I have also changed the state
of the camera's which are used to render to the textures (they are part of the
scenegraph of the viewer)?

After trying every imaginable change the shaders I've started to suspect that
that there is something wrong with (my usage of) the EffectCompositor recipe
from the OSG Cookbook, which I'm using to load the shaders and compile the
shader program. Hence I'm now changing the code to create the osg::Program and
load the osg::Shaders manually.

Thank you!

Cheers,
antiro