Hi OSG forum,

In the application I am developing I need to implement sub-selection, that is
picking of the elements that compose a drawable. e.g. for a mesh, that would be
selecting / picking the vertices or triangles that compose the mesh. For
instance, this makes it able to edit the mesh by updating its vertices position.

Is this possible to achieve with OSG?

What I have seen so far in OSG (i.e. LineSegmentIntersector and
PolytopeIntersector) only returns the drawable, and it does not seem possible
to return the vertices or triangles  composing the drawable.

Kind regards,

Antoine.