Hi Jochen,

There is too many unknowns about what you are doing for us to be provide
any specific advice as to what is going wrong.

It could be that your are passing in the mouse coords incorrectly.  It
could be that you are interpreting the intersections coordinates
incorrectly.  It could be that you are inserting your visual markers
incorrectly.  It could be some other random thing that you are doing wrong.

As when doing know anything specific about your code there is nothing we
can do to help at this point.  You best next step would be to post some of
the code you are using to set up the intersection, to place your visual
markers and a screen shot of what is happening.