HI All,

I have created a OpenSceneGraph-3.6-TexStorage branch to allow
glTexStorage support that was just in the master branch to be ported
back onto 3.6.  There isn't any public API changes so it should drop
in OK compile wise, runtime wise it's a different matter though.

We need testing across a wide range of platforms/hardware and
application usage cases to know whether this change is safe.  If it
all looks OK then I'll merge 3.6-TexStorage into the main 3.6 branch
and then we can start working towards a 3.6.3 release in September.

So please test if you can.  Many thanks,