Hi,

I am currently working on a project requires gpu instancing. I worked out a way
to do the instancing with vec4 as position attribute in. However, in the real
case, instances need to be scaled/rotated/translated. Now, I want to send the
transform matrix as an attribute to the shader. Normally, general opengl uses
glVertexAttribPointer with offset and glVertexAttribDivisor to sperate mat4 to
vec4 then pass to the shader. However, I don't find the replacement function to
do the offset data structure pass. Could someone enlighten me about it, please?

thanks very much!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Cong