Well,Chris. Just as you assumed,my case is quite complicated. I have to make a
growing up effect HUD, ie, dynamically scaled up one. Use Mt to scale the HUD
node will never work since we set the camera ABSOLUTE_RF mode. Then i tried to
use the setviewmatrix method to scale it up but this won't work,too.

        The only way I 've found working is to scale up the raw image passed to
draw the pic. The drawable can be a texture or a drawpixels and i use the
latter one. To enable dynamic effect, I have to use a custom NodeCallBack class
to handle it. Each callback time I have to set and scale the image to the
drawpixels to show a growing up scaled size.
       But since I saw the HUD content of your github link, I guess the
SnapImage struct the author creates may be a new way to handle this job.I 'll
try it in the next following days. Thank you,guy!|-)