Please test and let me know of problems or success so we know how
close we are to tagging 3.6.4.

-- ChangeLog since 3.6.4-rc1
Wed, 9 Jan 2019 10:19:34 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Updated for 3.6.4-rc2

Wed, 9 Jan 2019 08:51:29 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Added cmake package configuration files to gitignore

Wed, 9 Jan 2019 08:43:08 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Replaced use of heap with use of stack created ifstream to avoid
potential memory leak

Wed, 9 Jan 2019 08:38:16 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Introduced use of ref_ptr<> and private destructor to tighen up memory
management and avoid users attempting to inappropriately delete
TexCoordRange.

Tue, 8 Jan 2019 19:32:50 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Fixed for crashes on exit associaciated with VAO usage and vairous
niche usage cases

Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:46:02 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Fixed crash on exit issues with osgFX, osgParticle, osgSim and the
osgforest example

Mon, 7 Jan 2019 10:25:13 +0000
Author : Robert Osfield
Merged changes from master