Hi,

Here's a list by file extension of which indentation styles are used.
Annoyingly, a lot of the file extensions that always have tabs somewhere often
have spaces, too, so it's not quite as simple as declaring all .java files use
tabs (although I'm assuming they all used tabs when they were added and then
were edited later to have tabs in places).

I'm going to use my best judgement based on how things look and what directory
they're in etc. but I'm just posting this to illustrate that it's become a mess
and that's why I've not just jumped in with a pull request. Hopefully, when
it's done for OSG, it'll be convincing enough that VulkanSceneGraph has a
.editorconfig file from early on in the project, and whitespace problems will
never come up.

> .1: unindented
> .README: unindented
> .bat: unindented