I guess I don't really know what would be different. It's not clear to me
how you are using osgViewer, but you have all the source to
osgTransparencyToolkit, you should be able to debug.

Perhaps run both versions under something like glTrace and compare them?

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:21 AM Yu Jie <being...@163.com> wrote:

> Dear Chris Hanson,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I have study your libary "OSG Transparency
> Toolkit". it is really very great. it works well when i used
> osgViewer::Viewer to render my scene. But my problem is when I set my scene
> into osgViewer::View which i used in my application, the transparency
> effect is not good.
>
> Is there anything need to be set for osgViewer::View? I think
> osgViewer::Viewer have set something defautly, so it works very well.
>
> Thanks for your help!

> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> Yu
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=76329#76329

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Forensics • Imaging • UAVs • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]