Hi Zachary,

> I have been planning to include all of them, anyway.  I need them
> all included.

I doubt that any user has ever need to use all the optional components of
the OSG, there are many for many different purposes, just work out what
functionality you need and then add the dependencies that provide that
functionality as you need them.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019 at 11:28, Zachary1234 <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:

> -My issue is that I can't really find EGL, not on its own.
> The only EGL that I can find is as a wrapper, and even then it requires
> even more library content behind it.

You don't need EGL unless you are building OpenGLES.

> -Is there anyone at your side of things, or even involved with
> Objexx Engineering, who has the total dependency library set, in terms of
> files?

I don't have any connect with them.  I don't use Windows myself.