Hi ?

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 11:14, OpenSceneGraph Users <
osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org> wrote:

> I want to create one airport runway terrain data. for creating terrain
> data osgdem and virtual planet builder libraries are required.
>
> I have osg 3.2.0 libraries which are compiled in msvs 2010.

3.2.0 is a 7 year old version of the OSG.... We are now on 3.6.5.   That's
7 years of feature improvements and bug fixes you are missig out on.  Plus
if you have problems then who's going to be also using such an old version
of the OSG?

The best version to get support with is OSG-3.6.5, I strongly recommend
that you use this version.  This way if you have problems then others will
be in far better position to help you.

> so, if anybody sends prebuild virtual planet builder (msvs 2010), it will
> use for my project.

I don't know of anyone publishing binaries for VPB, let alone for a really
old version of the OSG and compiler set.  You'll need to compile VPB
yourself.

> and I need one more help. where I can found elevation data and texture
> data to create terrain data in .ive format.

The .ive format is deprecated, I recommend that you move to the native
.osgb binary format that replaced .ive as the standard for the OSG back in
OSG-3.0, 9 years ago.

As for elevation and texture data, are you looking for free data? What
region?

It would also be worth providing a bit of information about your own skill
set so others can know what level to pitch replies as it.