Hello,

On 26/04/2020 23:37, OpenSceneGraph Users wrote:
> Is osgCal still in development and supported?  If so where would I find the
> current source code?  If not, where might I find the last stable version?

I don't think it has been updated in years. Cal3D itself hasn't been
updated in a long time neither.  Someone has imported a version of the
osgCal code here (despite the SourceForge link, this is not the GPLed
fork below):

https://github.com/hlrs-vis/osgcal

There is also the osgCal2 GPL-ed fork on SourceForge, but that hasn't
been updated since 2005 or so neither.

I think the project is fairly dead, you may want to consider porting
your code to osgAnimation instead.

Regards,

Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osg-users/mailman.739.1587972536.4146.osg-users-openscenegraph.org%40lists.openscenegraph.org.