To quote SIGGRAPH 2020 Planners:

*24 April 2020: Concerns about the health and safety of conference
participants as well as recent news that the Walter E. Washington
Convention Center has been designated a future alternate care site during
the COVID-19 pandemic make it impossible to host SIGGRAPH 2020 in
Washington, D.C. as planned. With this development, we have decided to move
to a virtual conference format.*

*Our conference theme, Think Beyond, will take on new meaning as we move to
a virtual footprint. In collaboration with our hundreds of contributors, we
look forward to letting our outstanding content shine in our new digital
venue. We are confident that we will deliver a strong SIGGRAPH 2020 that
celebrates this year’s advancements and achievements in computer graphics
and interactive techniques. Additionally, we are optimistic that this new
format will allow more of our global community to come together and
participate.*

*As details of this experience become clear, our SIGGRAPH community will be
the first to hear.*

I'm not sure what the status of a OSG BOF this year or if John had made any
plans, but it's clear that if it's held at all, that it will have to be a
telecon or some kind of virtual event this year.
We will see when ACM has established it's Digital Venue, as far as BOF, for
this year as soon as we have more insight into ACM plans for moving forward.
It's just my speculation at this point, but I would not be surprised if the
BOF panels may be cut this year, but until we hear more, I'll keep my ears
open for any news.

Thank You!
David Glenn