Hi Werner,
thank you for the reply!

Yes writing my own shader would be an option, but I first wanted to make
sure if there is another way to do it.
Could be that we drop this feature (dark backside of the geometry) in the
case of per vertex colors before putting more effort in it.
But if there was an easy way to achieve it via simple configuration I'd
love to hear about it.

Phil