Hi!

My program is working fine in my own machine. I want to test it in a
different machine now (both using Debian 10), so I want to compile it
statically. For dynamic compiling, I use:

g++ terreno1.cpp -losg -losgDB -losgGA -losgSim -losgText -losgUtil
-losgViewer -o terreno1

For static, I learned here <https://stackoverflow.com/a/52000944/1086511>
that I need to use -Wl,-Bstatic at the beginning of the library list, and
-Wl,-Bdynamic at the end. Before that (with only the beginning part), I was
getting:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s

Now I get that long list of "undefined reference" through many of OSG
source files (can paste it here, if you need). I've read somewhere that the
order of libraries are important, so I've tried them in the order given by
"make":

g++ terreno1.cpp -Wl,-Bstatic -lOpenThreads -losg -losgUtil -losgDB -losgGA
-losgText -losgViewer -losgSim -Wl,-Bdynamic -o terreno1

and also in the reversed order:

g++ terreno1.cpp -Wl,-Bstatic -losgSim -losgViewer -losgText -losgGA
-losgDB -losgUtil -losg -lOpenThreads -Wl,-Bdynamic -o terreno1

both with and without -lOpenThreads (which is not required for dynamic
compiling). Nothing worked so far.

Can anyone please tell me what am I doing wrong? My source code can be seen
here <https://github.com/eco-info/osgCookbook/tree/master/outros/terreno1>.

Thanks,

Rodrigo.