I didn't speak English well, so I used a translator to write it. Please
understand if there is any awkwardness in the sentence.

I am moving two 3ds models using osg animationPath. And I want to connect
two moving models with a line.

Moving the 3ds model to the specified time and path using AnimationPath was
successful.

But I can't remember how to move the line connecting these two models using
animationPath.

The two models travel with different paths and different speeds/times. What
method should I use to connect and move the lines of these two models?