*I wrote it using a translator. Please understand if there is any
awkwardness in the sentence.*

One object is moving in the path A -> B, B->C, C-D (using AnimationPath).

And I need to know in what path the moving object is moving.

I think you need to know if the line and point intersect to figure this out.
I thought I should use LineSegmentIntersection to check whether a line and
a point intersect.
I found the part in LineSegmentIntersection that sets the line (path)
coordinates, but I don't find a function to check if the
LineSegmentIntersection and point intersect.