Very impressive Robert!  As you said, comparing osgEarth to your example
isn't exactly apples to apples since the implementation under the hood is
quite different but this is still great.

>From what I've seen from your performance reporting, vsg is significantly
faster than osg in most of your tests.  Do you have a feel for how much of
that is just Vulkan being faster than OpenGL vs some of the other
improvements you've made in design decisions of VSG vs OSG?  Are there any
opportunities for porting some of the structures or concepts from VSG back
to OSG to get some of the performance benefits you've seen in VSG in OSG?

Jason