-----Original Message-----
From: ahli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: Peace Be With You.

Assalamu Alaikum,

In the name of Allah the Beneficent; the Merciful,the Master of the day of
Judgement , I greet you in the name of Allah.I am formally Miguel Marcos
Llera  from Cuba.I was born into a strong and devoted catholic family.All
through mylife i have been doing business and i was into gold
mining and selling.I met our creator and the meciful one Almigthy Allah when
i was having a business deal with one of my partners from U.A.E  and  from
the day i was given the Islamic bath(Tawheed) my name changed to Al Ahli
Usman.

On 10th Feburary 2004  myself and my family  and my business partner took a
flight from kish to sharjah and we flew kish airline.We had a plane crash
and all members of my family including my very good friend lost thier
lives.I give thanks to Allah that i am one of the lucky ones that survived
the crash.The airline was under the management of one Mr Shabab Attarzadeh
who was later sacked after this incidence.I had to return to my home town in
cuba and i am now left with my relatives to take care of me.

Owing to the fact that my relatives knows i have reverted to islam,they have
left me to suffer in pain.what disturbs me most is stroke that i have.I have
developed paralyses from my waist region downward i am taking this bold step
to let you know that i want to leave in your care the sum of $12.8million
United States Dollars i deposited in a security company for the enhancement
and propagation   of the word of Almigthy Allah. Having  known my condition
I decided to donate this fund to a mosque,or an islamic organisation  or
better still a muslem that  will utilize this funds the way I am going to
instruct here in.

My main aim of doing this is for the propagation and upholding  of the
message of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon Him).I want this funds to be used
for Zakah and for helping the poor in   performing pilgrimage.Also In the
western world,you find out that the message of Allah has not yet really
gotten there.The message of Islam must not only be preached and upheld,but
also our youths have to be called back to the right path and thereby
reawaken their consciousness.

Allah didnt send Muhammad(peace be upon him)to one particular tribe,but to
mankind at large.Surah #2.254 "Allah commands His slaves to spend outof what
He has provided them in His way,in charity that they may accumulate thier
reward  with thier lord and proprietor.It is for this reason they should
hasten up to do in  this world before the Day of Resurrection in which
neither bargaining nor friendship nor intercession shall avail. No one can
bail himself out or can he ransom himself even if he spent,for that
purpose,and earth load of gold.Nor can kinship avail him.(#23.101)

For now i dont want any calls from you because of the presence of my
relatives that are always around me and i dont want them to know my plans.Do
get back at me to my private mail address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me to
propagate islam.

All praise is due to Allah Who brought everything into existence and may the
peace and blessing of Allah be upon our noble Prophet Mohammad(peace be upon
him) and His virtous adorers till the day of Judgement.

May Allah bless you as you respond to my plea.

Ma-Salam,
Al Ahli Usman.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/TySplB/TM