http://www.islam-
<http://www.islam-watch.org/AdrianMorgan/Izzadin_Sharia_conquer_infidel.htm>
watch.org/AdrianMorgan/Izzadin_Sharia_conquer_infidel.htm

Meet Britain's Izzadeen: Sharia Law Will Conquer The Infidels by Adrian
Morgan

Abu Izzadeen's Arabic name means "Might of the Faith". He was born on April
18, 1976, in the Mother's Hospital in Lower Clapton Road in Hackney, east
London. He was brought up in a Christian family of Jamaican origins, where
he had the name Trevor Brooks. In 1994, the day before his 18th birthday, he
became a convert to Islam. He changed his first name to "Omar". A trained
electrician, he became a radical Muslim after he met Omar Bakri Mohammed at
the notorious Finsbury Park Mosque, and joined Bakri's Islamist group
Al-Muhajiroun.

Izzadeen has been drawing media attention to himself for some time. A video
from 2004 which showed him preaching in Regents' Park Mosque was recently
broadcast on British TV. He said: "He who joins the British Army, the
American Army, he is a mortal kaffir and his only hukum (punishment) is for
his head to be removed. Indeed, whoever changes his deen (Muslim code of
life); kill him."

In May, 2006, he told Asharq Alawsat newspaper: "It is haram (religiously
prohibited) to join the armies of secular regimes," because "military
service under those regimes contradicts Walaa and Baraa (sincere loyalty to
Islam)."

On Saturday July 2, 2005, five days before four suicide bombers killed 52
people on London Transport, Izzadeen said to a group of followers that
Muslims must "instill terror into the hearts of the kuffar (non-Muslims)."
He also said: "I am a terrorist. As a Muslim of course I am a terrorist."

At that time, Izzadeen was a leader in the groups the Saviour Sect and
Al-Ghurabaa, whose core memberships were formerly Al-Muhajiroun members. The
groups had been established after Al-Muhajiroun had been officially
disbanded in October, 2004. Izzadeen said then that he did not wish to die
sleeping in bed "like an old woman". He said: "I want to be blown into
pieces with my hands in one place and my feet in another."

Izzadeen's open support for killing was first documented in 2001, before
the 9/11 attacks, when he was filmed in a park in East Ham, east London. His
face was entirely wrapped by a red and white keffiteh (an Arabic headscarf
like a tea towel). He said then: "Because I believe America is one of the
places where we should be bombing those...er, the Government. There are some
Muslims that go to America, because obviously, you know, like firearms is
[sic] available inside America, to be trained legally. So why not take that
opportunity to use the heart of the enemy that's attacking us."

Izzadeen claimed in July 2005 to have spent seven months in Pakistan and
Kashmir. Many members of Al-Muhajiroun had gone abroad to undergo jihad
training, and after 9/11, many were assisted to fight coalition forces in
Afghanistan. These recruits were aided by Hassan Butt from his base in
Lahore, Pakistan. Butt was an Al-Muhajiroun member, who also had contacts
with Mohammed Sidique Khan, the leader of the 7/7 cell, and also Mohammed
Junaid Babar from Queens, New York, who pleaded guilty to aiding Al Qaeda on
June 2, 2004.

After the 7/7 suicide attacks, Izzadeen allowed himself to be filmed by
BBC's Newsnight team. The show aired on August 1, 2005. Talking to Richard
Watson, Izzadeen played down his experience of jihad training, but his words
were chilling enough to be aired by US networks.

He said: "Osama bin Laden, excuse me, Sheikh Osama bin Laden, he offered to
the British public, and the European people at large, an offer of ceasefire.
He said that if they rose up against their governments, brought their troops
home, he promised not to attack them. But unfortunately the stiff upper
British lip became hardheaded, and we saw what took place on 7 July."

Izzadeen refused to condemn the 7/7 murders, saying: "I would never
denounce Muslims". He described the suicide attacks as "Mujahideen
activity".

"Vulnerability, I believe it's a weakness as long as understanding. What
would I say about those who do suicide operations - or martyrdom operations
- 'cause suicide is a term coined by the media - they're completely
praiseworthy. Martyrdom operations are commonplace - fifteen every day in
Iraq... Against the British and Americans every day in Afghanistan, all
around the world, in Palestine. So it's not something that's unusual. What's
shocking, for many, is that it took place on their own doorsteps. But
hopefully, that will make many, wake up, and smell the coffee..."

He continued: "I believe many people say you shouldn't negotiate with
terrorists. It's a common theme, put in the media. But I'm sure, if you
asked those who passed away on the 7th of July, should we negotiate with
terr- Osama bin Laden, I'm sure they'd say 'Yes'. To bring their lives back,
to save themselves from the burning inferno underground, they would have
said, 'Let's negotiate'."

"There's always a clash of civilizations, there's always a clash of ideals.
And because Islam is not written by a man, I can't change it. But because
democracy's written by a man, they can change it to accommodate the Muslims.
I'm born here. I have the right to call for Islam, wherever I am. And that's
a problem for the British society and establishment; that the community
here, the new generation of Muslims, are born in the UK. We have a British
passport, and British citizenship but our allegiance is only to Islam."

When asked where his allegiance lay, with Britain or Islam, Izzadeen
responded: "There's no issue of first and second. I have no allegiance to
the British queen whatsoever and to the British society - in fact, if I see
Mujahadin attack the UK, I always stand on the side of the Muslims - NEVER
against the Muslims... Never! Even if my own family was to be suffered
[sic] inside attacks, because we always stand with the Muslims, regardless
of the consequences."

He said: "If the British public don't like Shariah, it's going to be over
their noses, whether they like it or not. It's going to be over Tony Blair's
nose and George Bush's nose as well - and for your information - the British
government knows that. That's why they're so terrified of Islamists. I don't
believe in freedom. Because freedom's an absolute term. And your freedom
encroaches on my freedom. We don't believe in freedom as Muslims. We believe
we are, and every action is, restricted with the Shariah rules.... "

When Richard Watson said that he himself did not want to live under Sharia
law, Izzadeen quipped: "You don't want to live in a Shariah? Well, when it
comes, I'm sure you'll change your mind!" Then he laughed.

A segment of footage which had been taken in the lead-up to the general
election of May 5, 2005 was aired by Newsnight. During this election, the
leftist carpet-bagger George Galloway was standing as the Respect Party's
candidate for the constituency of Bethnal Green and Bow. Even though
Galloway later won the election, relying upon the "Muslim vote", members of
Izzadeen's Saviour Sect challenged him. Izzadeen is heard saying: "We're
going to follow you. We're going to follow you George. Hey! Georgy Boy!
You're frightened. You're a frightened man! I thought you was a champion!
You're a coward!"

The BBC refused to hand over its footage to the Metropolitan Police. The
Crown Prosecution service was debating whether to prosecute Izzadeen and
another man shown on the film (Abu Uzair), on the grounds of incitement to
treason, solicitation of murder and incitement to withhold information known
to be of use to police.

Lord Goldsmith, the Attorney General, and Kenneth Macdonald, the Director
of Public Prosecutions had a meeting in early August, to discuss the
possibilities of prosecuting Uzair, Izzadeen and Omar Bakri Mohammed. Though
awaiting an angioplasty operation, Bakri fled the country, and was
subsequently barred from re-entry. Izzadeen and Uzair, both born in Britain,
could have been prosecuted under the Treason Act of 1351, but no charges
were brought.

The Saviour Sect changed its name to the Saved Sect after the Newsnight
broadcast and an exposé by the Sunday Times. They continued to denounce
George Galloway and even issued a fatwa against soccer. Perhaps bolstered by
the knowledge that he had escaped prosecution, Izzadeen continued to preach
hatred and treason.

On Sunday July 2, 2006, five days before the anniversary of 7/7, Izzadeen
appeared at a community center in Small Heath, Birmingham. He described the
9/11 tragedy with contempt. He said that the attack upon the World Trade
Center “changed many people’s lives... Especially those inside."

Birmingham City Council owned the center, and launched an investigation into
why he was allowed to lecture on its premises.

In part two of this series on Abu Izzadeen, you will read the chilling words
of his lecture, and you will understand for once and for all why it is
impossible to negotiate with such monsters.

In yesterday’s article, we met Abu Izzadeen, who has referred to himself as
a terrorist and, indeed, has done much to preach hate and murder to advance
that notion. An example of his many speeches is the one he delivered on
Sunday July 2, 2006, five days before the anniversary of 7/7, at a community
center in Small Heath, Birmingham. He described the 9/11 tragedy with
contempt. He said that the attack upon the World Trade Center “changed many
people’s lives... Especially those inside."

The video of the speech can be found here. Izzadeen's Hackney accent in the
speech is not easy to follow - it speeds up in parts, and is made worse by
his attempts at grandiloquence. I have made a transcript. Even though I
lived in Hackney for 20 years, I still could not decipher some words. The
speech runs thus:

===>

"Mr. Mohammed Sidique Khan left us a will, saying exactly why he took these
operations up. He said 'Until we feel security, you will be our targets."
And you - the journalists - you will be the targets. Yeah... and you the
journalists - you will be the targets. Are you prepared to die? No you're
not. Because you're cowards. You like life.

"I'm quite firm on this issue. Because I remember there was one Japanese,
or South Korean, he came to Iraq, and when he was captured by the
'terrorists' - we don't support terrorism - what did he say? Did he have a
stiff upper lip? Was he praying? He said (Izzadeen's voice imitates a
whining child) "I don't want to die". (The audience laughs). Do you remember
that? It was a very heart-wrenching time. Until you saw the bombings, the
gassing, imprisonment and torture, of my people. My people - what does that
mean? It's all about the global mentality. Someone who believes 'I'm a
Muslim' first, last. I know as timely apportions (?), there have been many
epitaphs, speeches and sermons, and then your archbishop of
somewhere-or-other's going to come out and say 'Yeah, vote for peace around
the world, blah, blah, blah.' But I think it's time to read Mohammed Sidique
Khan's will, you'll see the answer to our problems.

"Because these people are making clear statements. 'If you stop, you'll be
saved. If you don't stop, we're going to kill you - indiscriminately.' We're
talking about people who like to die, the way you like to live. Do you know
what that means? For the journalists especially. Friday night, and you've
been working the whole week, and you're going to be spending all your money
on the booze - Friday night is a poofs' night out. Kuffar go out on a Friday
- they go to the pubs, they go to clubs, they drink, they vomit, they lose
all their sanity, that's their life. And you love that!

"They're like the animals, (he says something in Arabic) but they're worse!
An animal never does that. Only kuffar do that. And, of course, we must
declare, that we do not support terrorism. I don't support terrorism. I
condemn the terrorism of the British government. I condemn the terrorism of
the USA! Every single day, the biggest terrorist in the world is George W.
Bush, and his sidekick haman (bath attendant) Tony Blair. I say (he says
something in Arabic) I curse them. That's right.

"Bin Laden - he offered, before 7/7, by a few months - he made a statement
where he offered to the European public - he never (made it) just (to) the
governments - of sua, or gunda excuse me - the offer (of) gunda - the
'truce'. He offered to you, Madam, non-Muslim, and you sir, non-Muslim, and
offered to you... The rest of us are Muslims so he knows what we want anyway
- he gave it to you... Offer.. of.. truce. And did you respond, Madam? Did
you respond sir? No. Therefore you're to blame as well.

"Let's talk about 9/11. They said - 9/11, 3,000 killed. Unfortunately they
said it that day on the news - (word unclear) - 'That was the day that
changed people's lives... Especially those inside the tower. (laughter).
There was one woman - a black woman - you remember in 9/11 - she came out of
the smoke and she's crying. (people laugh). I gonna cry - it's so touching,
honestly. (more laughter). She came out, and she said - she's covered in
sight, in sight, dust, smoke, and she goes: (his voice goes high) 'I was
here the last time as well.' (more laughter) It's not a lie... It's so... so
touching honestly.

"Look to Spain - example of what happened in Spain. The Spanish, too, they
were part and parcel of the 'war on terror'. And the then prime minister -
who sided with his ally in the White House - George W. Bush - to (unclear)
the Muslims. And what did the Mujahideen do? And I say Mujahideen -
obviously the word is terrorists - terrorists (unclear) anyway - the
terrorists, what did they do? They decided to.. attack. In the heart of
Madrid, the capital of Spain, with all the security, with all the CCTV
cameras, with all the awareness about terrorism, didn't help in the end. You
cannot stop someone who's determined to die. But more importantly, to take
you with him.

"An Israeli soldier, he had dual citizenship, he was a French national. In
the Israeli army there are numerous people, from around the world.
Therefore, is France not also at risk from the terrorists? Not according to
me - but if you apply the formula - I can see maybe France, could be Paris,
the Eiffel Tower, who knows? It's a reality, something to be considered. I
know I like to joke a lot, but if you think about it, why not?

"The Jewish community, outside Palestine, they also have a role to play, in
the condemnation of the apartheid pirate state, cancerous state, of Israel.
The Jewish community in the UK they need to condemn the terrorism of the
Israeli state, vocally, publicly, in the streets (have) demonstrations -
boycott Israeli goods, and the Jews themselves, that should be their role.
Otherwise, who knows? What could happen? 7/7. (laughter)

"Because I believe - and it's only my own view - from surveying what's
happening around the Muslim worlds (sic) - and it's taking place in the UK
over the last year - I believe attacks in the UK are very likely. And I
refer, once again to the chief of police who says, once again, 'inevitable",
'can't be stopped'. But I say with a slight footnote - it can be stopped. If
we are willing, to stand side by side, and stop the oppression against the
Muslims. And stop the occupation of the Muslim lands, stop supporting those
type regimes, and maybe then, just then, as bin Laden said, in one of his
statements, the offer of truce was there for all of us. If we had risen in
the UK and shown that we were against the government, maybe there would have
been no 7/7. But the lesson's in your own hands. If you make the effort, I'm
sure that those terrorists see that, and won't bomb you again. But if you
don't, you have no-one to blame but yourselves.”

<===

Izzadeen is a narcissist, perhaps even one suffering from a clinical bout of
narcissistic personality disorder. It has been argued that Mohammed, the
founder of Islam, also fulfilled the criteria of a narcissist. Izzadeen is
aware of what he is doing, and his words do not fall on deaf ears; there is
a young generation in Britain who are willing to take what he says
seriously. Izzadeen and other former Al-Muhajiroun members justify acts of
terrorism from what is written in the Koran and the Hadiths, interpreting
these texts literally.

In the speech from Small Heath, Izzadeen echoes the sentiments of "Mr
Mohammed Sidique Khan", leader of the 7/7 cell. Khan's "farewell" video
speech, or will, produced by Al-Qaeda, condemned so-called "moderate" Muslim
leaders: "Our so-called scholars today are content with their Toyotas and
semi-detached houses. They seem to think their responsibilities lie with
pleasing the kuffar instead of Allah, so they tell us ludicrous things, like
"you must obey the law of the land". So how on earth did we conquer lands in
the past if we were to obey by this, this law? By Allah, these scholars will
be brought to account, and if they fear the British government more than
they fear Allah, then they must desist in doing talks, lectures, and passive
fatwas and they need to stay at home where they are useless, and leave the
job to the real men, the true inheritors of the Prophets."

In Part Three, I will continue to show, using the words of Abu Izzadeen and
texts from his websites, how the Islamist perceives the role of Muslims
within the Western world. [to be continued]

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2420737/grpspId=1705303292/msgId
=98513/stime=1171178042/nc1=3848602/nc2=4299909/nc3=3>