Sorry about that, it is just a simple typo. I didn't want to copy&paste the
actual rule, as it had some semi-private information in it.  I copied and
pasted my actual rule 100005 to a test rule 100007, so please just ignore
that.  Here is the actual updated test rule I'm trying:

  <rule id="100007" level="0">
    <if_sid>1002</if_sid>
    <hostname>testserver</hostname>
    <program_name>mip</program_name>
    <regex>HAEngine\.*INFO|HAEngine\.*WARNING|Failed to send pseudo-TCP
segment frame</regex>
    <description>Ignore MIP Alerts</description>
  </rule>

Here is the current log entry I'm testing:
Nov 13 16:07:17 testserver mip:  : HAEngine : WARNING   :     2 : Replay
protection check failed

And here is the current results:
**Phase 1: Completed pre-decoding.
       full event: 'Nov 13 16:07:17 testserver mip:  : HAEngine : WARNING
:     2 : Replay protection check failed'
       hostname: 'testserver'
       program_name: 'mip'
       log: ' : HAEngine : WARNING   :     2 : Replay protection check
failed'

**Phase 2: Completed decoding.
       No decoder matched.

**Phase 3: Completed filtering (rules).
       Rule id: '100007'
       Level: '0'

However, the email alerts are still coming in. I'm trying to start some of
this up in debug mode, so I can gather further information.