On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 12:17:09 PM UTC-5, dan (ddpbsd) wrote:

> Ok, this information is working for me as well. I have tested it on a
> local install and an agent/server install (changing the hostname as
> appropriate).
>
> Is the agent name testserver? Do the hostname of the system and the
> agent name match?

 Yes, that all matches up. In fact, I've tried with multiple hostnames or
just one hostname, and each time the logtest catches it as "Level: '0' -
emails/alerts keep coming in as "Rule: 1002 fired (level 2)".

I'm even waiting for the email to come in, grabbing the "Portion of the
log(s):" from the email and pasting it into the logtest, and each time it
comes up as "Level: '0' - Description: 'Ignore MIP Alerts'".