Well, I extracted buildrequirements from source packages and they look like
this:

*BuildReq*uires:  coreutils

*BuildReq*uires:  zlib-devel-static

*BuildReq*uires:  zlib-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  glibc-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  openssl-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  mysql-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  postgresql-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  update-alternatives

*BuildReq*uires:  apache2-devel

*BuildReq*uires:  systemd

So, you should install them and after that you should be able to compile
ossec from sources.

--
Eero