Here's another example of a log file in which I'm actually interested in:

2015 Nov 30 13:02:39 (HOSTNAME) HOSTIP->WinEvtLog 2015 Nov 30 13:02:39
WinEvtLog: Windows PowerShell: INFORMATION(500): PowerShell: (no user): no
domain: HOSTNAME_FQDN: Command "Get-Host" is Started.     Details:
 NewCommandState=Started   SequenceNumber=41   HostName=ConsoleHost
 HostVersion=2.0  HostId=9579f128-903c-463c-80fa-7eaa4a80dc54
 EngineVersion=2.0  RunspaceId=c07bf134-24b9-47f7-9dfe-9732dc3e675d
 PipelineId=5  CommandName=Get-Host  CommandType=Cmdlet  ScriptName=
 CommandPath=  CommandLine=Get-Host

This log actually shows the command name that was ran "Get-Host" was my
test Powershell command.  If there was a script, then the ScriptName would
be populated.