Hi Chris,

as you guessed, there is one *remoted* process for each <remote>
configuration. Although it's strange that "ossec-control stop" does stop
the *remoted *processes but "ossec-control start" doesn't run them.

How did you install Wazuh? Please make sure that the file "
/var/ossec/etc/ossec-init.conf" has the line:

TYPE="server"

Regards.