Hi, can you verify if the port it’s open?

[root@wazuh-manager /]# netstat -tuna | grep 514
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:514             0.0.0.0:*

The symantec ip is allowed in ossec.conf right?

Regards
-----------------------
Jose Luis Ruiz
Wazuh Inc.
j...@wazuh.com

On March 14, 2017 at 12:44:07 PM, ehollis3...@gmail.com (
ehollis3...@gmail.com) wrote:

It's very strange...I have enabled already enabled syslog over 514 from our
symantec server to the OSSEC server, and I see the logs coming into our
ELSA instance, but I have grep'd our syslog files, OSSEC archive and OSSEC
alerts files and do not see the log anywhere on the server... Where should
these logs be written when being sent to the server? I've checked all
gzipped files in /var/log/ as well as all files in /var/ossec/logs/archive/
and /var/ossec/logs/alerts/