Trying to debug with expect I got:
*expect -d agentless/ssh_integrity_check_linux u...@server.com
/directory/to/check*
*expect version 5.45*
*argv[0] = expect  argv[1] = -d  argv[2] =
agentless/ssh_integrity_check_linux  argv[3] = u...@server.com  argv[4] =
/directory/to/check*
*set argc 2*
*set argv0 "agentless/ssh_integrity_check_linux"*
*set argv "u...@server.com /directory/to/check"*
*executing commands from command file agentless/ssh_integrity_check_linux*
*spawn ssh u...@server.com*
*parent: waiting for sync byte*
*parent: telling child to go ahead*
*parent: now unsynchronized from child*
*spawn: returns {456}*

*expect: does "" (spawn_id exp4) match glob pattern "WARNING: REMOTE HOST"?
no*
*"*sure you want to continue connecting*"? no*
*"ssh: connect to host*"? no*
*"no address associated with name"? no*
*"*Connection refused*"? no*
*"*Connection closed by remote host*"? no*
*"* password:*"? no*
*user@server ~ $*
*expect: does "\u001b[01;31malk2\u001b[01;33m@\u001b[01;36malk2
\u001b[01;33m~ \u001b[01;35m$ \u001b[00m" (spawn_id exp4) match glob
pattern "WARNING: REMOTE HOST"? no*
*"*sure you want to continue connecting*"? no*
*"ssh: connect to host*"? no*
*"no address associated with name"? no*
*"*Connection refused*"? no*
*"*Connection closed by remote host*"? no*
*"* password:*"? no*
*expect: timed out*

I don't have access to auth.log on remote server, it's shared hosting which
is why I am trying to implement agentless monitoring there. I am able to
manually log in with user ossec and keyfile to that server without problems.

Regards