Dear All,

I would like to be able to retrieve logs from windows machine to my OSSIM.
I have done the following changes in ossec.conf on my client:

  <localfile>
    <location>OAlerts</location>
    <log_format>eventchannel</log_format>
  </localfile>

  <localfile>
    <location>Microsoft-Windows-WMI-Activity/Operational</location>
    <log_format>eventchannel</log_format>
  </localfile>

Started the client again. But nothing goes to the server.

Can you please let me know where should I do other configs if required to
make it work.

Thanks,
IR