Hi,

The email notification is triggered when an alert reach or overpass the
level defined in <email_alert_level> (by default is set to level 7),
setting this option to level 3 will send you email notifications for
successful logins attempts.

*<email_alert_level> option reference:*
http://ossec-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/syntax/head_ossec_config.alerts.html#element-email_alert_level
*Rules clasification:*