Mark,

I'm CC'ing the list, in case others are having this
problem. Hope you don't mind

Mark wrote:
I'm using TortoiseCVS.

Then you should have a 'diff' option in the 'right
click' context menu then.  ...I think.

I've been trying to compile the otlkcon0 source and get a lot of  failures:
- Can't find msxml4.dll

Basically we want to NOT build the 'caldav' sub-project.

Right-click the 'otlkcon' solution in the
'Solution Explorer' window and select 'Project Dependencies'
menu item.  There should be a 'Project' dropdown.  Select
'mstore' in that drop down, then deselect 'caldav' in the
list of dependencies.  Alternatively to all this you should
be alble to simply delete the 'caldav' project in the project
list.  It's not being used by anything.

- mkdir is undefined (in libicalss\icalcalendar.c)

This should be a warning.  At any rate, you can also remove
entirely, or from the dependency list the 'libical' sub-project.
Not being using yet.

- Can't open precompiled header "Debug/mstore32.pch": no such file

Oh.  Please build the 'Debug_Installed' target.  Not the 'Debug'
target.  I haven't updated the 'Debug' Target in a long, long,
time.  Also checkout the 'INSTALL.txt' document.

The only dependency we have is SQLite.  I have a prebuilt copy
in CVS I think.  And also a VC.NET project based source in the
sqlite.current.zip file in there somewhere.

PS.  I have started to document using Doxygen [ http://doxygen.org ]
beginning with the IMAPITable interface since that's what
you're looking at.  The output will be posted at
http://www.openconnector.org/dox_docs/annotated.html as I get
it done.  Will take a while though.

Regards,
Kervin