Hello,

The sqlite32.lib file is what's needed for linking.
the sqlite32.dll file is needed at runtime.

Make sure the '.lib' file is in the sqlite directory
and the '.dll' file is in your path.  I keep the dll
file in c:\windows\system32

Check where the build is looking for the import
library, ie. the '.lib' file.  It should be the
sqlite directory ( typo'ed as sqllite in the source
tree I think ).  There is an import library, and
library path setting in the project preferences.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Regards,
Kervin

Mark wrote:
Thanks Kervin,

Things seem to be working better, but the build is still stuck on sqllite32.dll. I've opened the sqllite.current.zip file, built the project, and found the dll. I put it in the otlkcon0\sqllite folder, and otlkcon0\mstore\sqllite (just to be sure), and added the full path to the otlkcon0\sqllite directory in case the path reference of $solutionDir wasn't working somehow. But no matter what I do, I keep getting the "fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'sqlite32.dll' from the mstore build.

Any thoughts as to what I might try? I've already removed all the spaces from folders in the path up to the project.