-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mark Slater
Envoyé : vendredi 18 novembre 2005 00:17
À : Kervin L. Pierre
Cc : otlkcon-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [otlkcon-devel] Creating a user

If I understand the purpose of the address type, you should probably
pick a shorter one. I saw one example where the address type was
"SMTP", used to create a fully qualified address string (sending an
email from a client) that looked like "[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Also, all the examples I've see wrap the string in "TEXT(...)" macro;
I'm assuming this is to support Unicode, but I could be wrong.

So, if you're focusing on CalDAV, I'd suggest

#define OTLKCON_ADDRESS_TYPE            TEXT( "CalDAV" )

If you're still wanting to support everything under the sun,

#define OTLKCON_ADDRESS_TYPE            TEXT( "OPENCON" )

Personally, I'd say start with CalDAV and when that's working start
adding other things. As far as I can tell, changing the address type
has no effect.

But this doesn't actually address the problem I'm running into with
CreateOneOff. After doing some additional logging and searching, I
found that the error code I'm getting, 0x80070057, means there's an
invalid parameter.

I don't suppose anyone knows of a working example that uses
CreateOneOff and isn't from the InsideMAPI book? Preferably it would
be part of a Message Transport.

Mark