Thank you for the insight. Yes I saw the various servers listed on that page. I will pick the one that best fits with my project and go from there. Cosmo looked attractive. Seeing how it runs on Tomcat and such. By Oracles CalDav server do you mean there calendar/groupware system?

Charles

Kervin L. Pierre wrote:
Charles Wyble wrote:
I have not really figured out what to do for Cal/Group dav support yet. Since I am running Sync4j which uses Tomcat already I am thinking about using Slide. What is the OpenConnector team using for a server?

http://ietf.webdav.org/caldav/homepage/projects.html
has a short list.

We have been testing against Oracle's
Caldav server.