Hello, Is there any possibility to implement a customized mapi storage for any
outlook element (but the mail, that still should work on imap) that actually
comunicate with a custom Java servlet through XML data?
We would like to use and implement your OpenConnector to let it work with our
Ajax-based groupware application backend.
Can you give me directions?
Gabriele.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com