On Oct 16, 2007, at 2:44 PM, Kervin L. Pierre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just synced the source code in
> the Subversion repository.  You can
> find information on getting the source
> at...
> http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=66565
>
> The 'Debug_Installed' target is needed
> to build.  Also, prebuilt dependency
> DLLs can be downloaded from...
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/otlkcon/dev-build-binaries-20070715-01.zip

Okay, I'm so out of Visual Studio development it's kinda sad.  When
you talk about the Debug_Installed target is needed to build what
exactly do you mean?

I'm just trying to get the latest code from SVN to build so that I can
test it with Leopard Calendar server and I am having a heck of a
time.  Can anyone post some detailed instructions on how to build the
code.  I would really like to start testing.  Thanks.

-Tom