I have installed only the Outlook 2007 module from Office 2007. The app is
itself working fine. I would like to add CalDav support so that Outlook can
connect to a Chandler Hub / Cosmo server. When I install OCG, it get:

Module c:\windows\system32\opncon32.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147024770.

It's a fresch install of Outlook. Reinstalling both got the same result. Any
advice appreciated.