Hi-
Thanks for the reply.  I do have the ticket in one of "My Queues" and I have
follow ups enabled.  If I don't Acknowledge the nagios alert and nagios
sends a second email, I do get a follow up notification from OTRS.  However
when the nagios alert is changed from WARNING or CRITICAL to OK, a final
email is sent.  This email is received by OTRS and it ultimately closes the
ticket.  What used to happen, is that OTRS would forward me a copy of that
mail as a "follow up" before closing the ticket.  Now, it simply closes the
ticket without any form of notification.

The issue is that I then have to log into otrs or nagios to see the current
status of the ticket.  In the past I would see the ticket being opened in my
email and then later closed.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may be able to offer.
fevin