Thanks, Nils.  This worked great.  An added bonus is that I can now delay
the actual closing of a ticket.  This will be helpful for those "flapping"
problems that might come and go a few times over the course of an hour.  I
haven't tested it, but I'm assuming it will reopen the old ticket as opposed
to creating a new ticket as we have experienced in the past.