Does anyone know of a combination of Postmaster Filters that I can use to
filter this type of email out/drop it into the Postmaster queue, I'd rather do
this with OTRS if possible as the mail server is a managed service so I have no
admin access for this type of thing.
Static filters aren’t going to be worth your time. This kind of thing is a
totally moving target, and you need something more robust to have a prayer of
doing any good. Even with running our own mail server, we had to implement
whitelisting (accept only from known, preapproved sources) to get this problem
down to a manageable size.
I would suggest front-ending the OTRS server with a Linux box and running
spamassassin and very aggressive DNS RBLs on that (which will knock off about
80% of the truly egregious crap), and then blocking anything that isn’t sent by
a preapproved user.  Fetchmail does a fine job of grabbing mail from a hosted
server, so you still get the benefit of them being online and active all the
time, but it gives you the level of control you need to do something effective
about this. Same with outgoing mail; the front-end box also does a decent job
of queuing mail so you can survive outages upstream.
I should set up a bootable live CD or USB distribution for this. Too many
people need something like it these days.