It appears that something is requesting (as an example) ticket state_ids
where (Select state_ids from ticket_state where the state is valid and of
type open). This appears to return a null value because you don't have any
more valid states of type open and somewhere you've provided in SysConfig
(multiple places) where valid state types are open but you have no (valid)
membership of type open.

This prevents the parentheses from being populated, leading to the error.

This example of "open" applies to all such valid state types where states
are not existing or valid.

To fix: make sure SysConfig only presents valid state types that have valid
states attached.