Thanks.
I've reset the ViewableStateType configuration, and rebuild configuration, deleted caches and restarted httpd.
Now it is working again.

Interesting part is: after reset ViewableStateType came with 4 options. I've deleted the one I did not want, and now it is working.

Regards,

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter