All;

I have OTRS 5 Free installed, and I've started configuring it, but I'm getting
something annoying.

Several times per day it tries to send an email to root@localhost through our
email system, with the following Subject: OTRS Scheduler Daemon Cron:
OTRSBusinessAvailabilityCheck.

Since our system is mostly Microsoft Exchange, it doesn't know what to do with
it.

I added the line recommended by reneeb on this forum:
http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?t=30820 (i.e. delete
$Self->{"Daemon::SchedulerCronTaskManager::Task"}->{"OTRSBusinessAvailabilityCheck"};
 added to Kernel/Config.pm), but that hasn't changed the situation.

The emails don't appear every hour, but always shortly after 20 minutes after
the hour.

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA, CSDA
Director - Information Technology