Hello!

I need to configure my OTRS but I'm having some problems... I thought that
Dynamic Fields could solve them, but unfortunately it's not the case (until
now).
What I need to do is to use some ticket's information to make statistics, so I
would have to mark the tickets that are important to me (like a checkbox) so I
can filter them after.
More precisely, I need to make a monthly report about those marked tickets. I
would also need to add information to those marked tickets, I could use notes,
but I was thinking about a agent side field, like a Dynamic Field that only
agents can modify.
After each month, I would like to filter the marked tickets and then use the
information added by the agents to them to make statistics (how I would add
this information is still a mystery to me).
Do you have any idea about how could I do that?
I hope I was clear about my problem :)